Do you want Professional Development that gets all your children Reading, Writing and Spelling?
It’s not about buying "another new program" - the success comes in HOW it's taught. I am passionate about helping teachers make a huge difference to their literacy.
Ensure that in their first years of school your students will:
- easily learn the 42 sounds needed for accurate decoding and spelling
- use the sounds so they have early independence in reading and spelling
- become automatic decoders so they can focus on comprehension
- learn grammar skills in a most child friendly way
The teaching methods underpinning 'Jolly Phonics':
- use all learning styles and ensure no one in class is left behind
- show teachers how to effectively engage ALL students
- show that boys do learn to read as easily as girls
- make reading fun – for the teacher as well as the children
About the Presenter:
Ann Riley Box has extensive experience in the Early Year's Education field and in particular, the use of Jolly Phonics and the systematic phonics process it underscores, to teach children to read and write well. Ann offers practical, detailed help in her workshops. Her workshops appeal to both first time users and experienced systematic phonics practitioners who are looking to refine their skills.
Click on the links below to view more information and register online (PayPal - no account needed - credit cards and purchase orders) or you may also download the form and fax or email it.