Includes the Jolly Teacher's Book, a certificate of attendance and Lunch. Also, Display and Sale of Jolly Phonics resources.
Date: 29 September, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. Lunch is provided
Location: Holiday Inn Airport Montreal
6500 Cote de Liesse (H4T 1E3)
Getting Started with Jolly Phonics:
- Introduces Jolly Phonics and explains the five basic skills that are taught in the program.
- Gives practical teaching advice.
- Explains how the five skills can be incorporated into daily lessons and the pace of teaching.
Teach more alternative spellings, grammar, spelling, punctuation and dictionary skills.
Workshop looks beyond the first year of Jolly Phonics and reviews the contents of Jolly Grammar
Handbooks 1, 2 and 3. Provides a practical approach focusing on:
- What and how the grammar components are taught,
- Group and individual teaching; keeping students engaged
1. Refunds provided in the form of a guaranteed registration at a future workshop at no additional cost.
2. Registration is transferrable at the discretion of JollyWorks Ltd.
Sign-up on-line or, download a registration form and Email to: email@example.com
OR, fax: 1-888-822-1449