Fee includes the Jolly Phonics Teacher's Book, lunch and a certificate of attendance
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Cosmo Civic Centre
3130 Laurier Drive, Saskatoon
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
About the Workshop:
The workshop will cover the following areas of Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar:
Getting Started with Jolly Phonics:
- Introduces Jolly Phonics and explains the five basic skills that are taught in the program.
- Gives practical teaching advice.
- Explains how the five skills can be incorporated into daily lessons and the pace of teaching.
New!: First Year Assessment Tool
Teach more alternative spellings, grammar, spelling, punctuation and dictionary skills.
Workshop looks beyond the first year of Jolly Phonics and reviews the contents of Jolly Grammar
Handbooks 1, 2 and 3. Provides a practical approach focusing on:
- What and how the grammar components are taught,
- Group and individual teaching; keeping students engaged
Cancellations received at least 10 days prior to a workshop date will receive a partial refund of $50.00. No refunds will be given when cancellation is received within 10 days of a workshop. Places can be substituted by others – please inform us beforehand if this is the case. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Sign-up on-line or, download a registration form and fax to (780)459.4891