Child-friendly assessment that teachers can use with their students in a one-to-one situation. A pack of carefully developed materials have been created to provide an easy and quick method of assessing children's decoding and comprehension knowledge. Suitable for use with children aged 4-6 years old, this can be used by individual teachers to assess the decoding and comprehension skills of each student.
Split into two sections, the Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment provides:
- 2 Reading Tests for word reading and sentence reading.
- 2 Supplementary Tests for letter sounds, plus tricky words and aural comprehension.
All items are contained in a colourful folder which includes the following items:
- 24 page manual - support and guidance for teachers on how to implement the assessments.
- Photocopiable pupil record sheets.
- Word reading and sentence reading color sheets.
- Letter sounds and tricky word assessment color sheets.
This Reading Assessment is a fantastic tool to improve standards and ensure that no child gets left behind.
Pages: Folder including 2 tests and 24-page manual
Code: JL85X Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment (in Print Letters)